YORK Facility Manager 3.6

Would anybody still have a copy of YORFM 3.6?
    Thanks
    b-man

lost master password the YORK Facility Manager 3.6

Good afternoon! What is the master password is not set by default at the YORK Facility Manager 3.6? Can anyone have documentation where can reflect the master password? My copy is legal and has a dongle key and password can recover it?

Here you go b-man.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Master reset password

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Here you go b-man.
    Many thanks for the quick reply!!! I understood that correctly deleting the yrkfm.ini file from the password, I will be able to enter the new master password master password or default "YORK".

The answer to your question myself, if the file yrkfm.ini in the password to enter the value "Password = 7Hc2M" a master password would be "YORK"

Quote Originally Posted by b-man View Post
    Would anybody still have a copy of YORFM 3.6?
    Thanks
    b-man
    yes

http://files.mail.ru/237EN4

Quote Originally Posted by GYUR22 View Post
    That link is no longer active. I too need this software.
    If you could send it to me as well I can put up a permanent link for anyone else
    that needs it. That way no one has to upload it anymore.
    If you could do that I would greatly appreciate it.

Resurrecting this old thread...

I have recently inherited the IT department for a college that is using an old XP PC to run the subject software. Our equipment was installed right at the time JCI purchased York.

The old XP machine seems to be on its last legs, and I can't find a CD or disk with the facility manager software anywhere. I've copied the "FM" directory along with the install log, and copied all files related from the windows, system, and system32 folders. I believe I can manually install it if necessary.

Did anything ever come of this thread? Is there a place to download or otherwise procure this software to move to a new machine when the time comes? I'm trying to build a backup machine so that we're prepared.

Thanks very much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Spook View Post
    Resurrecting this old thread...

I have recently inherited the IT department for a college that is using an old XP PC to run the subject software. Our equipment was installed right at the time JCI purchased York.

The old XP machine seems to be on its last legs, and I can't find a CD or disk with the facility manager software anywhere. I've copied the "FM" directory along with the install log, and copied all files related from the windows, system, and system32 folders. I believe I can manually install it if necessary.

Did anything ever come of this thread? Is there a place to download or otherwise procure this software to move to a new machine when the time comes? I'm trying to build a backup machine so that we're prepared.

Thanks very much in advance.
    Check out a program called Acronis. It makes a mirror image of any machine and restores it to any other machine. Very easy to use.

The only time drive mirroring ever worked reliably for me was when the image was used on an exact hardware match, at least as far as motherboard/chipset/memory was concerned.

I do have a mirror made as an emergency condition though. Ideally, a software CD is the best failsafe. At least the dongle is still attached to the PC

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Spook View Post
    The only time drive mirroring ever worked reliably for me was when the image was used on an exact hardware match, at least as far as motherboard/chipset/memory was concerned.

I do have a mirror made as an emergency condition though. Ideally, a software CD is the best failsafe. At least the dongle is still attached to the PC
    Acronis has a universal restore feature that I have used before with different hardware . It saved me a lot of headaches.