+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHY

Post Likes
    Im sure some of you guys have experienced this,seems that everytime im working with electricians or plumbers, or even carpenters, they dont seem to like me and my partner,they look at us funny, is it something against HVAC guys?

Post Likes
    no its most likely you and your partner you must make an odd couple! then again maybe you smell funny!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    thanks very intelligent response!

Post Likes
    Nevr had that problem. I'm usually the one looking at them funny. You know we're better than them right?

Post Likes
    Funny as in "Ha Ha"
    Or
    Funny as in "Boy you got a perty mouth"?

Post Likes

Thumbs up

they know and probably seen hvac guys pipe condensates and refer lines(toilet bowl installers),working on 3 phase and troubleshooting it all(sparky),and cutting in stats and grill work into nice new walls and floors..and who is the man that they(owners)all wait on is the HVAC guy to cool them off. you can bet your life they can't figure out how you do it all but you could do their(something related)job and sometimes do in a days work.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by etheric999
    Im sure some of you guys have experienced this,seems that everytime im working with electricians or plumbers, or even carpenters, they dont seem to like me and my partner,they look at us funny, is it something against HVAC guys?
    You worry to much on how other people look at you. Don't even worry bout it.
    Not what it use to be

Senior Tech Guest
    Wannabes

Post Likes
    If you drop a screw driver on the floor don't bend over to pick it up. What you do is kick the screw driver over to a wall. Put your back to the wall and bent at the knees to pick it up.

Hey, that's how we do it up here in Vermont.

Post Likes

Talking

They are jealous, we are the prima donnas of the trades and they know it.........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in