I just wanted to share this message with you all, particularly the info about some of the caucus meetings held last weekend at the Democratic Party of Texas' convention in Houston. I've checked the Party's website, and these caucus meetings were actually listed in their published agenda. This message is from a conservative Republican activist who attended the Republican Party of Texas convention in San Antonio the first of June.

I am a Republican. I just returned from the Republican State Convention in San Antonio in early June. The convention delegates were for the most part, the "Christian Right", who prayed to open meetings and prayed to close meetings, said our pledges to the U.S. and Texas flags, sang the Star-Spangled Banner at the beginning of every general session, and absolutely beamed with conservative, patriotic, pro-life, pro-family, Christian values.

On the second morning of the RPT convention, we had a HUGE prayer rally, where thousands gathered to praise the name of Jesus Christ and ask for God's Will to be done in our business proceedings that day and the next. We sang hymns and choruses, and basically "had church" before we got on with our politicking

In stark contrast, the Texas Democrat Party will hold its State Convention in Houston at the George R. Brown Convention Center this coming weekend (June 18-19). There is no prayer rally on their published agenda; however, there WILL BE caucuses on Friday, June 18th for special interest groups.

From 9:00 am to 11:00am the Secular Humanists will meet in Room 314 A-B.

From 11:00am to 1:00 pm you can attend the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Caucus (hosted by the Texas Stonewall Democrats) in Ballroom C.

Or you could attend the Choice Caucus for the pro-abortionists in Room 315 A-B-C.

In the 1pm to 3pm caucus, you could attend the Muslim Caucus in Room 318 A-F or the Medical Marijuana Caucus in Room 314 A-B-C.

No, I'm not kidding, and this is not some spinoff of the satirical Democrat National Convention Schedule that was going around email loops a couple of weeks ago.

This is the real deal, folks! Go to http://www.txdemocrats.org/elec2004/stateconvention/ and check out the caucus schedule for yourself (all 3 pdf pages).

Is there a difference between Republicans and Democrats? You bet! Like the difference between life and death, and the difference between light and darkness.

Have you been trying to convince someone to switch parties and had trouble explaining the difference between Republicans and Democrats? Now is your chance to get your education and talking points.

If you need to see it for yourself to believe it, I encourage you to go to some of the Democrat proceedings this weekend. They are supposed to be open to the public.

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. We've got to get born-again believers activated in the voting process!

Blessings to you and yours,

Kathy Haigler

WOW!!

And that is just what is scheduled...for those not making the meetings, I'm sure other "meeting places" and "topics" can be worked into the delegates schedule!

so what are you saying?

That the republicans are a bunch of fundementalist religous WACKO's.
    That the republican party,which is run for the purposes of "BIG MONEY";has infiltrated and taken over the various cults that call themselves the "religous right".
    To point out the perversion of our political process by like minded ,opportunistic con men in preachers clothing;is vital to awakening the "sleeping"lambs in these flocks.

Remember ,Jesus would have revolted to these "moneychangers"taking over the temples,for the purpose of stealing "what is ceasars".

Truth still remains the same

Dumbocrats are brain dead phsycotic perverts for the most part. Fat ASS Teddy is the head of a clan of a bunch of these inbred misfits. Checkout Billy Boy and his half lesbo dike wife "Hitlary". You must be a little subpar in the brain pan remembrane to even speak upon their behalf!!

Hey remembrane and you other knee jerk libs: PAY UP OR SHUT UP

Originally posted by remember
    so what are you saying?

That the republicans are a bunch of fundementalist religous WACKO's.
    That the republican party,which is run for the purposes of "BIG MONEY";has infiltrated and taken over the various cults that call themselves the "religous right".
    To point out the perversion of our political process by like minded ,opportunistic con men in preachers clothing;is vital to awakening the "sleeping"lambs in these flocks.

Remember ,Jesus would have revolted to these "moneychangers"taking over the temples,for the purpose of stealing "what is ceasars".
    ================================================== ==========

What is that which Jesus would do to you?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

what would jesus do?

Jesus would be smoking a fat joint on his way to see the new m. moore flick;fahrenheit 911.

saying,"I'm gonna get me a donkey and ride him all over town.Then i'm gonna go see what that HOT mary magdeleine is up to."boomchickywahwah....

Re: Truth still remains the same

Originally posted by rob10
    Dumbocrats are brain dead phsycotic perverts for the most part. Fat ASS Teddy is the head of a clan of a bunch of these inbred misfits. Checkout Billy Boy and his half lesbo dike wife "Hitlary". You must be a little subpar in the brain pan remembrane to even speak upon their behalf!!

[QUOTE}Originally posted by remember
    Jesus would be smoking a fat joint on his way to see the new m. moore flick;fahrenheit 911.

saying,"I'm gonna get me a donkey and ride him all over town.Then i'm gonna go see what that HOT mary magdeleine is up to."boomchickywahwah....
    [/QUOTE] I rest my case!!

Re: what would jesus do?

Once again, what is that to you?

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

pat tillman,was it friendly fire?

do you know ,bootlen?

you seem to have latched onto that one.

what is the story?

Re: pat tillman,was it friendly fire?

do you know ,bootlen?

you seem to have latched onto that one.

what is the story?

I give up, remember. What's the story. But before you get too deeply into your posting your version, let me say I don't really care what the "story" is. Fact remains Tillman's a hero.

Once again, you ever been in a firefight?

Proud member of KA Club