Hybrid View

I gave notice today at my new job.

Some promises were late in coming. Truck is a POS. and only get paid when I can bill. Began to worry about other promises and they maybe not what they seem. Work is a little slow and don't like going home at 2:30 in the afternoon. At least not in the "busy season".

I have a new one lined up. May leed into an office position in the future.

Confused

Been there lots of empty promises at my last job.
    Been in the biz 12 years,they had me im a POS van w/no ac
    worst truck in the fleet,promised me that would change.
    Had me putting on grills and setting condencers 35/40 hours a week.Was told I would be in service. So I bailed!
    Omg the new co. i work for is all over the road. Cant quite figure them out.Been here 12 days or so.Not a day off yet 10/17 hours a day,and worst of all i found this motto on a web page advertisement. CHANGING OUT PARTS TILL WE CAN FIX IT!. I would like to think i'am a better tech than that.Just be carefull the Grass isn't always greener!
    If its worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Again......when you're ready to come back to Iowa, let me know Lynn.

Office job....what kind of office job? Sales?
    I love sales. I get to sit in the cool office some and I still get out in the field plenty. I don't think I could do solely office work but that's me.

Hope the next one works out better for ya buddy.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Could this have anything to do with the 5 year-old filter disclosure? I never did find out what became of your Monday morning meeting. Been steppin and fetchin like my head's on fire and my ass ia a catchin. Work has been good lately and haven't had as much time on the board lately. I'm sure you'll do fine wherever you go. If you're not happy then it's time to move on, better for you and better for them.

Good luck!
    R2B4BTU

Friday's my last day.Tired of being the "Day Labor" boy.Taking my tools somewhere else........

Originally posted by otto
    Could this have anything to do with the 5 year-old filter disclosure? I never did find out what became of your Monday morning meeting. Been steppin and fetchin like my head's on fire and my ass ia a catchin. Work has been good lately and haven't had as much time on the board lately. I'm sure you'll do fine wherever you go. If you're not happy then it's time to move on, better for you and better for them.

Good luck!
    Sorry Otto, that was a tounge in cheek jab in your ribs. I was just kidding.

Sorry Otto, that was a tounge in cheek jab in your ribs. I was just kidding.

AHA!!!!!!
    R2B4BTU

It sounds like that company is in trouble. This should be a very busy time for them. If you don't have lots of business now, you have no reason being in business.