The compressor on my 1996 GMC Sierra pickup busted. I bought a new compressor, accumulator, and orifice. Got some oil and some R138A. I've taken every line and fitting apart, and have not found the old orifice tube yet. Can anyone give me a hint about where to look to find that thing? It's getting hot in Texas. Thanks for any help.