Mammoth 410A air cooled chiller?NYC guys

didn't grab the model number it has 6 scroll copelands all sepearate circuits 410A.if your standing in front of the compressor compartment the condenser air discharges on your right side..intake is the far back panel.question here is what is the minimum space between that discharge air louvers(blowing down)off the condenser and a wall or next unit.i saw 4 units 15 stories up in Midtown Manhattan just east of Times Square..they had 2 units discharging into each other and if you stood between them you could bearly put your hands onto your waiste without your elbows hitting either units.410A with that situation is going to be a nightmare in the summer heat there......or what
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px5YcOeQB4I

Quote Originally Posted by maxster View Post
    didn't grab the model number it has 6 scroll copelands all sepearate circuits 410A.if your standing in front of the compressor compartment the condenser air discharges on your right side..intake is the far back panel.question here is what is the minimum space between that discharge air louvers(blowing down)off the condenser and a wall or next unit.i saw 4 units 15 stories up in Midtown Manhattan just east of Times Square..they had 2 units discharging into each other and if you stood between them you could bearly put your hands onto your waiste without your elbows hitting either units.410A with that situation is going to be a nightmare in the summer heat there......or what

Yup, thats gonna suck.