+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indoor pool heat pump application

Post Likes

Indoor pool heat pump application

I am looking for some advice in selecting a cost effective control system that will control humidity and temperature for an indoor pool room. It must be accessible via the Internet and also local. Programming must be flexible as the sequence of operation could change. The system includes a heat pump, two heat exchangers, boiler, radiant heat, and discharge hot water coil. Points AI-11, DI-7, DO-8, AO-4. I am familiar with the older Honeywell and JCI controls but not the new controls available now from them or other suppliers. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    DAS

Post Likes
    Dig around the Desert-Aire download area. They use JCI's controls for their dehumidification systems. Many manuals and point lists that may help
    Learning is a lifelong process

Post Likes
    Check out a Tridium Jace with I/O 34 Module,
    it has 16 UI's, 10 DO's, 8 AO's!
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Post Likes
    Thanks gemo54 and rad1. I am looking into your suggestions.

Post Likes
    I've never used them but PoolPak is a company that specializes in this application. If I remember correctly, they were spun off of York befire Johnson took them over.

It doesn't seem like they use an open protocol but who knows, it might still be worth it to skim their website.

Post Likes
    Delta make an embedded webserver touchscreen, that coupled with one of their Ethernet capable controller and you are off to the races. Universal IO, free programmable and web based/touchscreen GUI.

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in