Does anyone have any experience with Blazer Units? They are/were made by Blazer Industries Inc out of Paterson NJ(no longer there or doesnt want to be found).
    I have 5 units, Model #200W. I am looking for factory wiring diagrams / schematics. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I haved worked on them quite a bit. I think I might have wiring diagrams. I'll take a look and let you know.

WOW!!! There's a 'blast from the past'

Good Luck

Bill, any hits on that information? I'd really appreciate it thanks.

I finally found the information. It's the size of a blue print. I'll have to get it down to a size I can scan. As soon as I do I'll let you know.

Blazer Unit Wiring Diagrams

Need some help. We are working on a site that has four (4) Blazer Units Model # 200W Units and could really use the wiring diagrams for these. Saw this thread from 4 years ago and am hoping someone still has copies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Blazer Unit wiring Diagrams

Hit the jackpot. Researched and found a gentleman that used to work at Blazer before they shut down in 1991-2. He has about five (5) file cabinets worth of information. We got lucky and just picked up the original wiring diagrams and submittal information for our units in question. He is located at D & B Parts in New Jersey. Good luck to anyone else who needs Blazer information.

Does anyone have any experience with Blazer Units? They are/were made by Blazer Industries Inc out of Paterson NJ(no longer there or doesnt want to be found).
    I have 18 units, Model #300W VAV. I am looking for factory wiring diagrams / schematics tech manuals. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Blazer Units

Ward,

I have the wiring diagrams for Blazer units that I was told originally were a Model #200W. When I look at the information on the submittal it shows that it is for the VAV Series 504,604, and 704. I'm a little confused by this but I know this information really helped out our mechanics. The wiring diagrams are on an old BLUE print that is kind of difficult to read. I'll try to re-scan in to get it darker and see if I can get the drawings to be more legible. We also have the sumittal information which I think you might find helpful as well. I can also put you in touch with the gentleman that helped me out a couple of years ago if he is still around. E-mail me at rfreund@buistinc.com if you are interested and I'll try to help out.

Bob