+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sanyo Unit Headaches

Post Likes

Sanyo Unit Headaches

I installed a sanyo split unit last summer. It has two indoor units and one cond unit. The downstairs unit is fine but the upstairs unit keeps giving me a fault code. I have been on the phone with Sanyo several times and am trying to get a service rep to come take a look at it with no luck. If any one on here knows a contact please PM me on this board.

Thank You

Post Likes
    Try calling a heating contractor? Preferably one with mini split experience.
    What fault code?

Post Likes
    I have been installing servicing HVAC equipment for 15 years. This is my second sanyo split install. I just posted on here because of my frustration of getting any help out of sanyo.

Post Likes
    We can't help you diagnose this in this area. You would need to apply and get into the tech area.
    I would bend the ear of the wholesaler and try and find a contractor that has serviced these to help you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in