Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Originally posted by air1
    Ask your self if you would sacrifice you childs life for Bush's war.
    Why do you call it Bush's war? I dont remember anyone calling a war Clintons war.

I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Originally posted by sodadude
    Why do you call it Bush's war? I dont remember anyone calling a war Clintons war.

Because he wnated this war even before he took office. It's well documented that his admin were planning an attack well before 9/11. He lied to the Country inorder to go to war. And I suspect he had ulterior motives. Such as oil profites and war proffiteering. Most of the people who put him in office are getting rich from the war while we run up massive deficits that our childern will have to pay. It certinly is not my war.
    Did you know that some estimates of total Iraqis killed during both wars are 350,000 combatants and civilians? That's alot of human lives.We must be careful that we do not become that which we hate.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Then what should we do? Bury our heads to let another attack occur on our soil?

Everybody has such strong reservations against Bush and his leadership and only attacks him with what he can't or hasen't done. Well! if you all are so damn smart how would you take care of the issues facing us at this time? diplomacy? That has got to be a joke, who are we going to be diplomatic with? Bin-Laden? Hussien?

All we ever hear from the left is how wrong Bush is, how he has really screwed up this time, isolated us from our european friends, (Laughs again).
    Look what happened to Spain, attacked once and they hitail it out of there. Looks as if our friends are just scared to fight the good fight, sorta makes us believe that we are alone after all. Should we just leave well enough alone and hope and pray that we are going to be safe? Do you really think that by not doing anything we are doing everything?

Well here is your chance you leftist, give us your insight in how to fight this. And isolation will not work so don't try that argument.

Originally posted by bobby7388

Are you implying that Iraq attacked us? If you believe that then you are the one with your head in the sand.
    It is my belief that people who support the war in Iraq base on 9/11 fail to see the difference between Al Qaeda and Iraq. They seem to group all Arabs together. This seems to me to be a racist perspective.
    You need to ask yourself why you feel the way you do. Might it be that you just hate Arabs and Muslims?
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain

Are you implying that Iraq attacked us? If you believe that then you are the one with your head in the sand.
    It is my belief that people who support the war in Iraq base on 9/11 fail to see the difference between Al Qaeda and Iraq. They seem to group all Arabs together. This seems to me to be a racist perspective.
    You need to ask yourself why you feel the way you do. Might it be that you just hate Arabs and Muslims?
    Like I said separating Al-quaeda terrorist and Iraqi terrorist is trying to separate white from rice. http://www.ehowa.com/show/media.html...aqiwithrpg.wmv
    The virgin reward and Islamofascist stretches across the Arab borders. If you want to talk about racism. Let me know. It's a slam dunk starting with their religion and how they feel about non Muslims. Really a far stretch on your part plaing the racism card

Originally posted by James 3528

Like I said separating Al-quaeda terrorist and Iraqi terrorist is trying to separate white from rice. http://www.ehowa.com/show/media.html...aqiwithrpg.wmv
    The virgin reward and Islamofascist stretches across the Arab borders. If you want to talk about racism. Let me know. It's a slam dunk starting with their religion and how they feel about non Muslims. Really a far stretch on your part plaing the racism card
    I rest my case.

Here we go again!!!, instead of offering up a solid solution on combating terrorist you instead attack me on assumptions only.

How would you stop Al Qaeda?

Iraq and Al Qaeda may not be linked, but Hussein and terrorism are. If you believe that Hussien was/or is just a innocent player caught up in the game then you need to re-visit the history books.
    Hussien invades other countries.
    Hussien ignores UN resolutions, with force.
    Hussien openly gases people with banned weapons.
    Hussien openly launches missiles at other Muslim countries.
    Hussien was sitting on problay the 2nd largest oil reserve.
    Hussien is nuts.
    Need I go on?

I eagerly await your overly educated reply.

[Edited by bobby7388 on 07-01-2004 at 10:57 PM]

Originally posted by James 3528

I rest my case.
    You never had one. In fact you are shy of a six pac

Everybody has such strong reservations against Bush and his leadership and only attacks him with what he can't or hasen't done. Well! if you all are so damn smart how would you take care of the issues facing us at this time? diplomacy? That has got to be a joke, who are we going to be diplomatic with? Bin-Laden? Hussien?

All we ever hear from the left is how wrong Bush is, how he has really screwed up this time, isolated us from our european friends, (Laughs again).
    Look what happened to Spain, attacked once and they hitail it out of there. Looks as if our friends are just scared to fight the good fight, sorta makes us believe that we are alone after all. Should we just leave well enough alone and hope and pray that we are going to be safe? Do you really think that by not doing anything we are doing everything?

Well here is your chance you leftist, give us your insight in how to fight this. And isolation will not work so don't try that argument.

================================================== ==========

air1 and his lib cronies would solve the problem like this: offer their kids' necks up for the chopping block. Libs are more afraid of losing their own lives than the lives of their children. Gonadless bunch of scum.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Air 1

I am not a great debater but this is kind of sounding like a broken record on the part of the left.

Unless I have completely lost my memory and my mind I believe there has been proof of Al Queda training in Iraq.

Let me state my definition of the War on Terror.

The War on Terror is a war against ALL TERRORISTS WHEREVER THEY MAY BE OPERATING.

They need to be eliminated or else they will become your master or your murderer. Think 9/11, Pearle, Berg, that poor Korean man.

Get a clue. Don't be so steeped in your own political ideology and hatred of Bush that your vision becomes blurred.

We ARE FIGHTING for our childrens future.

BTW, there will always be a deficit, so get off playing the we cant afford this war card. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Originally posted by bigtime
    Bootlen, you are obviously a smart guy. How many of the people killed in the Iraq war had anything to do with 9-11? Please give me a percentage.
    How the hell would you know!!
    Damm if we haven't learned anything since pearl harbor,
    atleast we know that you can't have peace by kissing your enemies ass.
    You peace pussies seem to think if we just ask permission all the time the world will be a great place. Being the worlds sole super power is like running a business. either you squash the compettion, or they'll squash you!!!
    All you do is sit here in the comforts of this forum and regergitate the popular myth of the day.
    The truth is if any of us really knew how dangerous the world has become their would be anarchyy in the streets.
    John "F"ing Kerry is the closest thing to armaggedon since,
    well you know what I mean. He's an ******* with a wife you goes around providing lip service for her sorry ass husband.
    I bet his dog thinks he's a pussy too!
    W2004
    Bernie
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

Originally posted by sodadude

Because he wnated this war even before he took office. It's well documented that his admin were planning an attack well before 9/11. He lied to the Country inorder to go to war. And I suspect he had ulterior motives. Such as oil profites and war proffiteering. Most of the people who put him in office are getting rich from the war while we run up massive deficits that our childern will have to pay. It certinly is not my war.
    Did you know that some estimates of total Iraqis killed during both wars are 350,000 combatants and civilians? That's alot of human lives.We must be careful that we do not become that which we hate.
    You sound like CNN,
    Try changing the channel, read a book. check out some of the links from the drudge report.
    Please don't go thru life thinking Cnn is a credible news source.
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

Let's see, why do I feel like I do? Whether the arabs and muslims came from Afghanistan or Iraq really doesn't matter.
    They came to us on 9/11. So now, we must seek them out wherever they are. I think diplomacy with Hussein is laughable. We tried diplomacy, U.N. resolutions, sanctions, etc. since the last gulf war. My "racist perspective" is not against arabs and muslims as a whole, but it gets broader with each beheading.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456