Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by acmanko
    Sometimes you just leave me speechless. Say something positive about Shrub, and we'll gauge the reaction
    I'll start answering your questions when you start paying for them http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/helpHVAC-Talk.php

Ignore me, or ignore everybody. God might answer a preayer.

Never heard of a PREAYER

Ignore me, or ignore everybody. God might answer a preayer.

Thumbs up

Jack Daniels has

James, where ya been

Dice called you a flaming faggot on another thread and you didn't respond. What's up!!

Confused

You are what you are

Originally posted by James 3528
    Yes, standards exist, one of them is you must be willing to let others die for your beliefs, another would be untolerable views on various situations that are ok for you but a crime for others.
    I spent 12 years willing to die for others beliefs.

The only crime is that you didn't actually die while I was doing it
    And I was paying taxes,i.e. your salary, while you were there so you owe me.
    As a veteran I am deeply offended by your remark manko. We owe you? How much do we owe? If one of our soldier dies defending your freedom does he still owe a debt or will his family pick up the tab? Have you ever served? I can't believe you said that have you lost your f'in mind?

Seems to me, you are the one who owes the debt. One you can't repay. I don't care what you think of the administration or their policies, young men and women are putting more on the line than you can put a monetary value to. You should feel indebted to these "servants" of yours and be happy to pay their salaries, or better yet pick up a rifle and stand a post. Either way, we owe you NOTHING.

Re: James, where ya been

Originally posted by rob10
    Dice called you a flaming faggot on another thread and you didn't respond. What's up!!
    Actually I was seeing where he was. Since I quit comming here I wondered what was up but he ignored me, whatever.
    He is too busy over here trying to make Bush look human and it is taking up all of his time
    And I only came here now cause the 9-11 thread got moved and I was into that one. Butttttttttttttt now I think I will mainly hang out in the rest of the site.
    It's hopeless over here.
    As far as GW's accomplishments, I'm thinking he united the democratic party as never before and helps us pick up all the independant votes, and many will register to get his ass out.......so..........ya see........there are some good things, right?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

You left here because I stitched your butt to your face.

Ask your self if you would sacrifice you childs life for Bush's war. I believe Bush's motivations for going to war were less than noble. He knew there were no WMDs. He new there were no connections between 9/11 and Iraq. He did know there was alot of oil there and his cronies would profit enormously from the war. And he hated Sadam for personal reasons and wanted to teach him a lesson. That lesson being, if you screw with us and we will kill you.
    We now the largest deficit in history. the gap between rich and poor is increasing. 40 million uninsured. Highest gas prices in history(which is costing me more than I save with the tax cut). We are less free than we were before and we are slowly becoming a police state. Bush is a lousy public speaker and a embarrassing representative for our country. World opinion of the US is the lowest it has ever been.
    I do believe the world is better off without Sadam but I believe the situation could have been handled much better by someone with better diplomatic skill.
    In short, Bush has been a Failure in leadership. We need someone who can put this country on the right track. And Bush is not the one. He has demostrated that he is not qualified for the job and should be fired. On Nov 2 the country will speak. And what I hope they will say is a resounding "YOUR FIRED"!
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Originally posted by air1
    Ask your self if you would sacrifice you childs life for Bush's war. I believe Bush's motivations for going to war were less than noble. He knew there were no WMDs.
    But there was. They are finding them. Clinton said they were there,

Originally posted by air1
    He new there were no connections between 9/11 and Iraq.
    That has recently been proven also that there was a operational link.

Separating one faction of Islamic terrorist is like separating Colonel Sanders from Chicken.

Why should I quote the rest of that tired worn out junk, It sounds like you are writing about Al Gore.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast