Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by ozone drone
    I heard al Qaida has put Bush's face on the Uncle Sam poster that say's "I WANT YOU" and their enlistments have increased 5 fold.
    Close contacts with them, eh?

Democrackheads- what an ignorant mess

I'm voting for Bush. Even though I think he made a big mistake going into Iraq and even though I don't trust his advisors and even though I don't think he's the brightest bulb on the tree. We're going to need a leader with balls and Kerry will have his head in the polls rather than focusing on what needs done. I believe Bush will do what needs done reagardless of the polls. I believe his heart was in the right place even though his head was in a dark place. I have two sons on active duty and I wouldn't trust Kerry to lead them to the latrine.

Don't box my thinking with your labels. I read all I can on issues and make up my own mind rather than follow either party's lines. I never voted for Clinton.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by acmanko
    Gee, Shurb has accomplished alot!, there has to be more.
    Bush has kept your sorry a$$ from being blown to hell and back!! Thats a miracle by itself!!

This was to be a positive thread, do we not have any positives.

Guess you consider your existance a negative thing??

Okay, ac, you got us. We're busted. There are so many good things W has done and we're all a bunch of lazy slobs and won't go to the trouble to type them all out.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

One thing Bush has accomplished, we are making enemies faster than we can kill them.

IGI, you have stated what I have thought all along. And some idiots think the answer to this problem is to use more powerful weapons?

Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Whatever. If you treat people like ****, they don't like you. Do it a little longer, they hate you. We try to make things more complicated than they really are.

Originally posted by bigtime

One thing Bush has accomplished, we are making enemies faster than we can kill them.

IGI, you have stated what I have thought all along. And some idiots think the answer to this problem is to use more powerful weapons?

Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Whatever. If you treat people like ****, they don't like you. Do it a little longer, they hate you. We try to make things more complicated than they really are.
    ================================================== ==========

Yeah, you're right. We really treated those guys who flew into the towers poorly. Heck, it even killed'em.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Bootlen, you are obviously a smart guy. How many of the people killed in the Iraq war had anything to do with 9-11? Please give me a percentage.

Originally posted by bigtime
    Bootlen, you are obviously a smart guy. How many of the people killed in the Iraq war had anything to do with 9-11? Please give me a percentage.
    ================================================== ==========

I'm not that smart.

Proud member of KA Club

I guess you are smarter than I thought. Peace.

Bigtime, query me this. How many of the 3,000 Americans killed on Sep. 11 had anything to do with the problems of the Arabs who are represented by the terrorists?

Proud member of KA Club

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast