Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hold on , it'll take awhile!!

Cool

hey now!! hes keepen those folks up in Canada from dumping that cheap lumber on us, plans on cutting overtime costs for lots of employers,but the best thing is that hes got a whole lotta folks wanting to VOTE..

Those are good, anybody else, I mean surely 4 years have not been for naught.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

It may take as long as it does getting the site supporter money to Canada.

You are starting to sound like a broken record, but thats good, it favors your leader.

And you a welfare recipeant

No surprise

I knew it wouldn't take long for this thread to tank. None of them shrub supporters can think of ANY of the shrubs accomplishment. Ha!

Bush and Co. What a bunch of idiots!

I was waiting for you and Mankow to cough up some money

Most of my friends aren't real active in the polical scene though I am. I have been doing a lot of canvasing of the area, getting a feel for things. Most are republicans though they will be voting democrat this November. The ones that have always been on the fence are voting democrat too. I have also found that a lot aren't totally sold on John Kerry yet so they aren't nessacarily voting democatic to get Kerry in but to get Bush out rather. Who cares really, either way it's music to my ears.

Yeah, I like the wood from Canada thing. I remeber when you could get a sheet of 1/2" plywood for $13.00, but since we sent all of our wood over to Iraq it's running $23.50....yep, that's good for the economy .

That's fine about the overtime pay though, when I get my 40 hours in, I'll just walk out......no, really, we already asured our guys that Bush can dump the overtime all he wants, the extra pay will always be there for them. Imagine laying in a hospital bed bleeding to death and the nurse says, "well, see ya later, I gotta go or I'll have over 40 hours this week."

One thing Bush has accomplished, we are making enemies faster than we can kill them. I've never seen the world opinion of America be so bad. Worst part, yes, our current administration lends truth to the world's feeling toward us.

Me and my wife had a chance to meet John Kerry and his, I must say "different" wife. But, he is a very nice, down to Earth guy that relates to real people, much like Clinton did. I will be seeing him again in September at the Harkin Steak Fry and hopefully I will be shaking the hand of his running-mate as well.
    One thing's for sure, if Bush wanted his one term stay at the White House to be remembered, he has succeeded, though it's not likely the legacy he had in mind. He has also succeeded in uniting the Democratic party like never before. Thank you Mr. Bush .
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

If you want to unite the democrats, start giving away cheese at the post office and the most laughable thing you wrote was the Kerry's being down to earth. Both live off of others peoples money but then again we are talking about democrats once more

Gee, Shurb has accomplished alot!, there has to be more.

I heard al Qaida has put Bush's face on the Uncle Sam poster that say's "I WANT YOU" and their enlistments have increased 5 fold.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast