Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JCI controls

JCI controls

How do I gain access to a unt controller while logged into the NAE? I have tried the drop down to CCT and it comes up with the error message "must first install Passthru components on this machine before using this tool"?

I am trying to see the logic and the AI in a Millenium Syntesis controller.

Quote Originally Posted by old66stang View Post
    How do I gain access to a unt controller while logged into the NAE? I have tried the drop down to CCT and it comes up with the error message "must first install Passthru components on this machine before using this tool"?

I am trying to see the logic and the AI in a Millenium Syntesis controller.

I believe you will need to do an upload directly from the controller unless you have an ADS, or JCI laptop...You will not be able to upload without a Cable Pro or equivalent...

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

I do not know for sure but you may have to get your Johnson Controls branch to load the pass thru and tools first I believe.

you will need to install SCT on your computer to perform pass thru

SCT is needed on the local machine.

Not only will you need to load SCT on the machine, but you will also have to place a check mark in the appropriate box to load the pass though tools for field controllers. I don't think it does this by default. You may need to select the "custom" option when prompted. You don't need a license for stand alone SCT, so you don't need a branch rep to do it for you if you have the software disk set for your ADS/X.

1.is the FEC(bacnet) or UNT(n2).
    2. (must first install Passthru components on this machine before using this tool"?)
    the CCT or Hvacpro must be installed on the adx/ads or the Windows PC your using.

It will work if all the software is installed correctly.

I have HVAC pro installed, these are UNT controllers. So I need to have SCT installed on the same machine as the HVAC Pro? How do I get the SCT program?

Our local JCI rep goes in through his machine using the ethernet.

It is just my personal opinion, I like to log into each device directly, especially when doing an upload on an unfamiliar machine....

You would be done already....

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

UNT can not be accessed with CCT.
    You must use HVAC-PRO.

You must have SCT installed.

HVAC-PRO will be installed with the SCT install.

You can try to install HVAC-PRO without SCT and see if it works but I have not tried myself.
    UA Local 141

Alerton control system virgin needs help

I am getting in good with a property owner with a couple properties with Alerton. I have a problem with one where the new tenant shut the VAV down and moved the stats and pissed off the computer. I have to think they need to be re-installed into the system. Two do not respond (blank), two show heat on stat and cool on computer. I plan a visit back tomorrow and would love some advice. Also the stats are now all located in one room. Is there a remote option? Thanks, Brian

Quote Originally Posted by chadwickair View Post
    I am getting in good with a property owner with a couple properties with Alerton. I have a problem with one where the new tenant shut the VAV down and moved the stats and pissed off the computer. I have to think they need to be re-installed into the system. Two do not respond (blank), two show heat on stat and cool on computer. I plan a visit back tomorrow and would love some advice. Also the stats are now all located in one room. Is there a remote option? Thanks, Brian
    HUH???????????
    UA Local 141

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast