Trane Intellipak Question

I have a 50 ton Trane RTU with the Intellipak system that gives me a high supply air pressure alarm everytime it comes out of night set back. It is programmed to only go into set back 3X's a week for VAV calibration purposes. After being manually reset it runs fine for days, up until the next scheduled set back. I should also mention this unit has the inlet guide vains on the blower. They seem to operate fine after a manual reset. Any ideas what might be causing my unit to go off on high supply air pressure?

Are they trane vav's? The vav's must close in order to calibrate, maybe the fan can't back off enough to prevent tripping the high static switch.

They are Trane VAV's. The indoor blower completely shuts off in night set back to allow for calibration so this shouldn't be a problem.

Is this a new or old problem? Are you connected to a Tracer/Summit system? Have there been any programming changes made about the time this problem started? Have you checked the Hi static cutout setting?

It is connected to a Tracer system and is a new problem. The high limit for the supply air pressure cutout is set at 4.0 iwc. What other settings in the Human Interface Module would give me this problem?