+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paradigm manifold

Post Likes
    no plastic better valves nice site glass are on my list, well at least till I can verify them all by getting my hands on them
    Global Warming or: None like it hot
    No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air. -Dogma

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
    My questions aren't to be critical of it but to find out what makes it better then the Stalker.
    Digi-Cool was involved with the development of the Stalker but for whatever reason they never released it under their name. I just assume that there was a reason. The Stalker has a nice sight glass as well, but it is a very heavy manifold and the knobs are quite close together and I have the feeling that I will be better served to wait for the release of the Paradigm.
    As you probably noticed Dough Lockhart did not respond at all to this thread. He would have all the answers.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by tostaos View Post
    Digi-Cool was involved with the development of the Stalker but for whatever reason they never released it under their name. I just assume that there was a reason. The Stalker has a nice sight glass as well, but it is a very heavy manifold and the knobs are quite close together and I have the feeling that I will be better served to wait for the release of the Paradigm.
    The thing I dont like about the stalker is the hose holders almost point sraight down and make it a PITA to put your hoses back on when your done using them. My solution was to put 3 yellow jacket 90's on the manifold, so now the hose are much easier to screw on.

Post Likes
    All I want is a manifold where the handles don't spin freely or come off in your hands.
    I think this will fit the bill nicely.

Post Likes
    I want to look different than the other tech and I think these will do that ...................

Post Likes
    any rumors when this Paradigm manifold will be released? I need it to attach my new digicool 1250.

Post Likes

Thumbs up Paradigm manifolds

Quote Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
    That's just pictures with no information.
    What is the hype about this valve for?
    Is it just because people like the look of it?
    Is it just because it comes from the maker of the Digi Cools?
    Or does it have some functional advantage over other manifolds?
    Hey Greg.....They look really cool and unique,well built,full flow/high flow for
    very fast evacuation,slotted ball valve design for better liquid flow control
    for charging new refrigerants that must be charged as liquid such as R410A
    I can't wait.
    will be getting an AK900 Digicool and pipe clamps as well...Hopefully santa will
    be coming soon!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Timpco View Post
    Hey Greg.....They look really cool and unique,well built,full flow/high flow for
    very fast evacuation,slotted ball valve design for better liquid flow control
    for charging new refrigerants that must be charged as liquid such as R410A
    I can't wait.
    will be getting an AK900 Digicool and pipe clamps as well...Hopefully santa will
    be coming soon!
    Someone explained those points to me earlier. I can understand the points but I couldn't wait. I had to have something to connect my 1250's to so I got the stalkers. They're very nice manifolds, heavy, and built like a tank. The weight doesn't bother me plus I'm not going to use my gauges for pulling a vacuum anymore although the stalkers would be good for that.

Anyways, the more important part of the equation is the 1250's I can see myself using this setup for a long long time. I will probably be very tempted to upgrade one of my 1250's to the next version that has SH and SC displayed at the same time (as long as it's not too expensive).

Post Likes
    has anyone gotten a price figure on them yet ?? not that it's goin to matter

Post Likes
    Geeeeze, didn't even see this thread....sorry guys.
    Price will be extremely competitive but with all the features...
    As SHAPE alluded to...it'll be like the DRSAs.....hard to sell off a brochure or internet add....it'll be a 'mechanic appreciated' product after it's used....if you know what I mean...
    Still in design stages...with some bugs/kinks being fine tuned so we are about 3 months away...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    As SHAPE alluded to...it'll be like the DRSAs.....hard to sell off a brochure or internet add....it'll be a 'mechanic appreciated' product after it's used....if you know what I mean...
    Still in design stages...with some bugs/kinks being fine tuned so we are about 3 months away...
    let me know when you are ready, Doug..................

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Is there any way to get our names on a list?
    I always miss out on the introductory offers and what not.

Post Likes
    When is the Paradigm manifold really going to come out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in