Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 38
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    S.C.
    Posts
    1,408
    Yea, here's mine for the past two days. Eat your heart out! I can't decide to call it "The Spider Hut" or "No, It's Not a Snake But a Big Azz Lizzard". Yes, that's all the room to stand or work, period. I'll tell you what, I was coming back down Ocean Blvd about 4:30 and this Baby Doll in a Black bikini about 42 (no age) that had some 40 DD's with about two 35 DD's hanging out about made me have a heart attack. I honestly could tell you what her face looked like but she was a "10" from what I saw. I think it was LOVE at First Site... to bad that she had her whipped pup husband or boyfriend behind her... I'm sure I could have taken him.

    Last edited by Home&Marine; 07-03-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hershey Highway
    Posts
    75
    Here some from the last Rep Firm I worked for ...



    From Turds to perfection









    I got a few thousand pics of jobs I have sold
    I sell Stuff - Never Buy by Brand Buy by Service

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    6,966

    post 9-11 construction

    pix have some years on them but this was the view of anybody doing hi-end residential after the area was reopened to companies.all the crap from the attack settled into the condensers and spaces and needed change outs bigtime.mean while 7WTC rose up with self contained 80 ton Mammoth unit 1 to 2 per floor and now in 2010 is occupied.Freedom Tower is slated for Mammoths also [img][/img]
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    S.C.
    Posts
    1,408
    OK, I got out of the "Spider Hut" and ended up Ocean Front this morning. Beautiful day at the beach.

    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pittsburgh, pa
    Posts
    541
    , , , , Despite the pressure, stress, B.S., pressure, stress, the job has its perks.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    7,415
    This is my view for the last few days. Uber high moisture in the oil, so I got to do the Jiffy Lube express on this bad boy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    1,326
    That Sears Tower (or whatever its called now) pic from heavymetaldad looks like it is a few years ago before they added the observation platforms. It now has these boxes made from bullet proof glass that stick out about 4ft or so from the building up on the 2nd to the last floor. This is the tallest building in the USA (since 9/11/01). I was up there a few months ago and didn't even feel un-easy or anything as I walked out onto the glass. Everyone else was moving real slow and cautious-like. I was thinking back a few years ago when I started in this trade when looking over the edge of a single story flat roofed building used to be a little scary to me and here I was squinting to try to see the little colorful specs moving around on the streets 1450' below my feet.

    Has anyone here actually been on top of the Sears Tower, or World Trade Center, or Empire State bldg, or anything like it (not just an observation deck, but actually on the roof)? I would love to have that kind of experiance.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 76olds View Post
    , , , , Despite the pressure, stress, B.S., pressure, stress, the job has its perks.
    Pittsburgh has one of the most distinctive and instantly recognizable skylines in the country. Nice pictures.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

    -Thomas Jefferson

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,790
    Here's a view on my roof this morning.

    Nemo me impune lacessit.

    How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

    Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,439
    Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    That Sears Tower (or whatever its called now) pic from heavymetaldad looks like it is a few years ago before they added the observation platforms. It now has these boxes made from bullet proof glass that stick out about 4ft or so from the building up on the 2nd to the last floor. This is the tallest building in the USA (since 9/11/01). I was up there a few months ago and didn't even feel un-easy or anything as I walked out onto the glass. Everyone else was moving real slow and cautious-like. I was thinking back a few years ago when I started in this trade when looking over the edge of a single story flat roofed building used to be a little scary to me and here I was squinting to try to see the little colorful specs moving around on the streets 1450' below my feet.

    Has anyone here actually been on top of the Sears Tower, or World Trade Center, or Empire State bldg, or anything like it (not just an observation deck, but actually on the roof)? I would love to have that kind of experiance.
    Been to the top of the Hancock Building, abouts 99 stories or so. been on the top of many 40-50 story buildings.
    As far as standing on those buit-out platforms- I don't think so! Glass made in china, fasteners made in china, framing made in china.........
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,439
    here's a coupla pics from a chopper lift. Changed out the mechanical room in phases, (4) 1250 T. chillers, pipe, pumps, and towers in the 49th story penthouse.


    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,015
    just a few, trane rtu and the second is a blue chill chiller, swapping out an compressor.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

    Sig line removed by Admin*

    Lets see if this gets removed..............

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    here's a coupla pics from a chopper lift. Changed out the mechanical room in phases, (4) 1250 T. chillers, pipe, pumps, and towers in the 49th story penthouse.


    i wish i could do cool stuff like that
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

    Sig line removed by Admin*

    Lets see if this gets removed..............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event