Thread: Grasshopper

Hmm

I am being humbled here and truly this event is hard for me to swallow.

I thought I was a decent and knowledgeable tech after 30 years of training. I keep up with the manufacturers’ schools and RSES notes. I take a few hours during the weekends and research equipment sites for more to read and study. I have customers that love our company and just won’t let others on their property unless they are paying customers.

I have been here for a month. After a week I became a sponsor. I have spent my time here doing research on past posts and threads learning more in a week than I have in a year. I have made suggestions on some of the posts and I hope I have been helpful.

But...I have to tell you guys this... I will be the first to admit it... I am amazed at what I don't know...

Guess you can start calling me Grasshopper!

Welcome to the site, This forum proves that collective knowledge is always better than one man's opinion. Don't be afraid to put in your $0.02's worth on any matter, everyone's ideas are welcome here.
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse