Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I myself am anxious for a new installment of the "Wirenuts."
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Now I know!

We had a PH account, 3 stores. These mini's showed up out of nowhere. We thought the electricians (whose co. also did HVAC) did them and they thought we did.
    The main store, (thankfully we lost the account to the electricians), had 3 2 stage Rheem pkg heat pumps, on the main roof which was roofed over by the Red roof. They had a large fan that couldn't keep up even when it was running full tilt. 25+ years and the same equipment, (+ the mini and refer units) are still under that roof. Compressors and coils have all been changed at least once.

Originally posted by Diceman
    I myself am anxious for a new installment of the "Wirenuts."
    Well, Mr. Diceman. I have some bad and sad news for you. You see on your last post way over in the other non-subject matter you posted something about living our of reality or being out of reality and, well, Mrs. WireNut read it.

And you know how women are. She thinks you said she is not real and she is ready to rip you a pair of new wing nuts.

I don't know how to handle her now or what to do. Maybe in time she will cool down but I don't think so.

So if any of you guys know how to handle a wound-up-ready-to-do-some-damage woman, give us a hint.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Get on your knees, paycheck in hand, beg for forgiveness and pass the check to prove your sincerity.

In my company I do the estimating and the selling. That is a full time job. I get to go in the field once in awhile to help set equipment or to explain a job that I engineered. In the office I have 2 ladies who help keep track of all the jobs we got.

If you don't want to lose your ass you have to know your customers personally. Like most one man show operations do. Or like us, you have to get everything in writing.

So a 3 man outfit is right in the middle. I could take a job, like the pizza hut example, and not get burnt. While, if not experienced in this type of trading, then you might get burnt.
    If they see that they can screw you then they might. If they see that there is no way to screw you then they will either stay clear of you or they won't try to screw you.

Does that make sense?

Originally posted by benncool
    In my company I do the estimating and the selling. That is a full time job. I get to go in the field once in awhile to help set equipment or to explain a job that I engineered. In the office I have 2 ladies who help keep track of all the jobs we got.

If you don't want to lose your ass you have to know your customers personally. Like most one man show operations do. Or like us, you have to get everything in writing.

So a 3 man outfit is right in the middle. I could take a job, like the pizza hut example, and not get burnt. While, if not experienced in this type of trading, then you might get burnt.
    If they see that they can screw you then they might. If they see that there is no way to screw you then they will either stay clear of you or they won't try to screw you.

Does that make sense?
    I have no idea what you just said. But either way I'm not gonna get screwed, right?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Talking DT.........

I don't either, I get very little in writing, so far I been lucky but I am small enough to keep my eyes on everything.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

So The truth is out Dice is small enough to be able to keep his eyes on everything
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Oh....I guess I misread Mr. Bencools post. I thought he was talking about...you know, the three letter word that starts with s and ends with x and has e in the middle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12