I would like some advise from people in the trade. At present I work for a trucking company inside at a computer all day. I have always had an interest in this trade. My father has a hvac shop in Montana but wife wont move you know the drill.My question is this: Would it be better to go to a thechinal college we have one in the area that offers an AAs degree(2 yr) in refrigeration or just take the rses courses and get the training that way? I have a basic knowelege of refrigeration and learn fast but no shops in the area want to take on a trainee part time,I still have to work bills to pay and all.I only work Thur-Sat 0600-1800 so have time to do some training. Maybe with a few certificates from rses I coulg get them to take a chance any thoughts or advise please feel free