is this blower motor bad?

is this blower motor bad?

i was working on an intelipak with an altavar 66 vfd... when i got there there was a diagnostic of supply fan failure on the interface, and a short circuit alarm on the vfd control pad, i ohmed motor did not pick up any grounds or any open windings... btw it is a 25hp open winding motor that was not hot but not cold it was a decent room temp

when i meged the motor i was getting 0.2-0.1 megohms between the windings and ground

would you have condemned this motor or just reset it and called it a nuisance alarm?

Is this a trick question? I was wondering if you took the leads to the motor off the VFD before megging? So what did you do?

No not a trick question and yes the vfd was disconnected, the question is would you concider that megohm reading too low, doing some research and calculations IMO the Meg reading should at least have been more than 2.17 megohms... nema sais 1 megohm per kv so I figure wire for 460 that's .46 kv doing the math I got a min of 2.17

1000 * voltage is my 'go/no go' but i rarely see one that low.

for a dry, supply fan motor...you should be in the 50 megohm readings or much higher.
    You either love bacon or you are wrong.

4 gallons of gas, 2 miles of travel, teaching my daughters how to drive in the high school parking lot...priceless!