Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh ... and Dave .... that was good advice you gave me. Thanks.

Dice ... where doyou buy those cheap hats at? I might jus want to send Dave one for being such a great guy and giving me that world class advice.

hahaha

Congrats R-12 you will like CPC. No more gang clocks, now you and Mr. Einstein are in control.

Good Luck
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!..........R12 is on his way!!!

Good for you, Bob.

How user friendly is Einstein? I assume this is E2. Thats what I remember hearing they are currently using in these stores.

Originally posted by R12rules

Dice ... where doyou buy those cheap hats at? I might jus want to send Dave one for being such a great guy and giving me that world class advice.

hahaha
    Why do you assume I even have time to read every post you make about every single job you go on??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diceman
    [B]
    Originally posted by R12rules

Why do you assume I even have time to read every post you make about every single job you go on??
    DiceMan .... what makes you think I write about every single job I go on?

You know you come to this forum to live out your fantasies thru the lives and excapades of "the more interesting members" of this community ....

You know ... those of us who have challenging positions doing interesting work on interesting equipment located in interesting and unusual places.

Your so bored with your work, that why your thread; "Does anybody want to argue with me?" is so popular!
    Your so easy to pick on.

I have seen your unretouched photo ... you really need to get some color into them legs before wearing short pants! I mean .... them's some seriously WHITE legs ... even for a white man.

With your new job will your posts be shorter?
    Not what it use to be

Talking

Originally posted by itsamine
    With your new job will your posts be shorter?
    If he got rid of the spaces that would help.
    Typical R-12 post:
    I got up, took a dump, got some coffed went to work, drove 385 miles to clear a drain line and then drove 654 miles to work on a rack system which had a bad compressor that wasn't really bad but the raghead that owned it called me names and my fellow workers are all morons but I ignored it and went home for anice dinner, only to get a call to go back out and drive 167 miles to a c-store with an iced up evap which I used to clean with a hose but now i shut em off and go back later but I could endure all of that if only I was allowed to use my vacuum pump.
    Next day:
    I got up, took a dump, got some coffed went to work, drove 385 miles to clear a drain line and then drove 654 miles to work on a rack system which had a bad compressor that wasn't really bad but the raghead that owned it called me names and my fellow workers are all morons but I ignored it and went home for lunch, only to get a call to go back out and drive 167 miles to a c-store with an iced up evap which I used to clean with a hose but now i shut em off and go back later but I could endure all of that if only I was allowed to use my vacuum pump.
    Next day:
    I got up, took a dump, got some coffed went to work, drove 385 miles to clear a drain line and then drove 654 miles to work on a rack system which had a bad compressor that wasn't really bad but the raghead that owned it called me names and my fellow workers are all morons but I ignored it and went home, only to get a call to go back out and drive 167 miles to a c-store with an iced up evap which I used to clean with a hose but now i shut em off and go back later but I could endure all of that if only I was allowed to use my vacuum pump.

Why am I so funny??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12