York YCAS Bacnet Point Map request

Hello,

I have an old York chiller: YCAS0150EC46
    with a Micro gateway: 371-03636-202

I need a bacnet point map to monitor more points from the chiller. Can anybody help provide this info?

my email is: Email address belongs in profileThere are also two terminals that look like RS-485 connection, one on the RS232 port side and one on the serial DB9 connector side. Which one should I use to connect to my new Bacnet MSTP network?

I've been on hold on the phone for 20 minutes by calling york/johnson support, just so they can give me another number to call. After 45 minutes of calling, I have 5 different 1-800 numbers and still don't know where to find the right person to talk to.

From reading other threads, I see you guys are responsive and are pros, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 12-18-2010 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Email address belongs in profile

One of the guys that's a regular on this part of the forum might have what you need, but even though you're not supposed to double post, it might be a good idea to stick this in the controls section, also. I'm going to look at what I may have, but I'm not a controls guru so it'll be dumb luck if I've got it.

Not sure exactly what you have there does it have a microgateway at the chiller and is this the only chiller or is there one MG daisy chain out to chiller to communicate single. The MG has two ports comm 1 , comm 2 I believe comm 2 goes direct to microboard TB7 rs485 + and - that talks to chiller at 4800 baud rate comm 1 would be your bacnet connection usually 38k baud. Next question is the MG already set up older would need ICE configurator with laptop unless its a quick start style also you would need to set up but can be done without laptop.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Sorry meant to add this points list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

Thank you klove.

York56: There is a microgateway, PN: 371-03636-202. Is there a point/object map and description for this gateway?

I have attached a picture of the gateway. There is only one chiller, but the bottom port seems to be daisy chained off to somewhere else. The wires just goes out the panel and into the dark void that is untraceable.

Thanks

That is a CX-MG here is the IOM for it and also a points list for a 2 compressor unit. Forget about what I just sent you it is the wrong information picture is worth a thousand words thanks.
    mud.

You also asked about the db9 connection that is just for hooking up a laptop connection. Thats all its for.
    mud.

York56, thank you very much. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Your support is 100X better than any actual York support phone line.

Oh there is one other tid bit of information next to the db9 there is a rj485 jack that is for the connexsys keypad & display module plug it in and and if know how to use it you can configure anything thats in there including all the york talk settings. Good luck.
    mud.