+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roof flashing?

Post Likes
    I apologize if this is the wrong area for this question. I'm installing ventilation for a small glass torch and need flashing to fit over a 12" pipe(stack) on the roof. I just spent 4 hours searching the net and calling every store near me that could possibly have it with no luck.

I would be soooo grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Is there any place online I could order 12" flashing? Or anyone know of a place near Orange County Cali?

Thank you! Boog

Post Likes
    A 12" flashing?Are you installing this in your home?Is this gravity or forced air ventilation?

Post Likes
    Look in the yellow pages for sheet metal shop. If they don`t stock one they cam make one for you

Post Likes
    It's in my garage. I need the 12" because I've got two fans on each side of a hood connected to 10" duct which both lead up to 12" duct. Reducing the 12" would reduce the cfms too much.

[Edited by boogalou on 06-17-2004 at 07:48 PM]

Post Likes
    You shouldn't flash on the roof. It will freak out the neighbors and its probably illegal in most states!!

Post Likes
    That would be called a 12" roof flashing with top or 12" fan jack.
    You need to tell the sheetmetal shop what pitch your roof is & also if it`s shakes or composition.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in