Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the 220 is aka P374-1100. Nice stat, easy to run as non-programmable. Only drawback is lack of intelligent recovery.

Re: Robertshaw t-stats

Originally posted by robertshaw
    In my opinion Robertshaw thermostats are excellent for all applications. Let me know the application and I will provide you with the specific model # for the job.

No doubt the most unbiased opinion.

My buck's are with the Honeywell line. We rarely use anything else. They have good points and bad points but over the years they have worked best for the equipment we sell and service. I've replaced many W/R programmable thermostats, more by far than any but Home Depot transformer burning thermostats.
    JMHO

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    Only drawback is lack of intelligent recovery.
    How can that be a drawback? I suffer from the same problem.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

The debonair has a "Hold" button or override. You can also set th program to maintain the same temp all the time. Will do heat pump 3 heat 2 cool also.

"The debonair has a "Hold" button or override" True. I rememeber installing a bunch of them on a condo but I want completely away from any programming. All the programmable T'Stats have a Hold button. And that is where I find most of them when I get on a job. So what is the use of having a programmable Tstat?

The reason I don't use programmable Tstats is to make my customers lives happy again. It's mainly by their frustration and request.

The Hadco ones I have been using for about 3 years now and now I am having a few fail are the nonprogrammable P374-2100 and the P374-2300.

Recently I have had three of them not make a complete circuit enough to pull in the contactors and relays. So I really want hard wired, higher amperage capacity internal relays in any new thermostat I am about to use.

The electronic trigger relays, also know as Triacks, just fail way too ofter. And that is what most electronic Tstat makers use now.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12