Thread: H.O.G. weekend

Harley Owners Group meets in NH again this weekend. I think they expect 350,000 extra motorcycles in state this week.

http://www.citizen.com/news2004/June..._06.16_04d.asp

Noel

Harley fest this weekend here in michigan.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

All though my baby is a 1969 triumph trident triple with the ray gun exhaust. 2200 original miles.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Noel Murdough
    Harley Owners Group meets in NH again this weekend. I think they expect 350,000 extra motorcycles in state this week.

http://www.citizen.com/news2004/June..._06.16_04d.asp

Noel
    I live right on Main St. VT rt. 9. We look forward to Laconia weekend. They go through here 40-50 bikes in a pack. We sit on the front porch with a beer and watch the parade.

I'm 40 minutes south of Laconia. Looking to sneak out early on Friday, hop on the bike and check out the sights. Had a service call up there on Tuesday, and it was packed. Lots of fine young ladies showing some skin. But as I tell my wife, I don't look at them, because I'm happily married.

Originally posted by benncool
    I live right on Main St. VT rt. 9. We look forward to Laconia weekend. They go through here 40-50 bikes in a pack. We sit on the front porch with a beer and watch the parade.
    [/B]
    What Benny boy fails to mention is he has a huge cardboard placard that reads: Show us your ----!!!

I believe it is hidden behind his rocking chair and brought out at the appropriate moment.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Harley's on top