Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your sign on bonus will be that you won't spend four out of five days a week chenging compressors...

Originally posted by frozensolid
    Go for it R-12. If he is talking cpc, you will be in market heaven. You will be suprised how good it gets, when your working for a real market company.

Go for the gold R-12. You have a good work ethic and deserve better than you seem to be getting. Your background seems sound and you are a quick learner. Don't sell yourself cheap. Ask for a good honest wage for your services. Don't push the signing bonus, but rather try to inch the hourly wage higher. In the long run you will be better off.

Good luck We're all behind you.

P.S.

about the paper work thing... behonest in what you do and what you write. No one can hack you for honesty. If you found a leak but do not FEEL that it is the main source of the loss, say so an leave yourself the option of returning in a week to monitor the refrigerant level. Don't hide things from the customer, just remember that some customers do not like spending money to prevent problems, only to fix problems. Sort of like taking the family truckster in for new tires and the tire guy telling you that you really ought to spend another 1000 bucks to go through the whole front end and brake system. some people will go for it and others will not. It is your job to give them the option and not pass judgement (out loud) about their choice.

Originally posted by refer dude 2479
    P.S.

about the paper work thing... behonest in what you do and what you write.

It is your job to give them the option and not pass judgement (out loud) about their choice.
    Now that was a mighty respectful way of saying it.

The new outfit has a totally different attitude towards what to do with what we notice in the motor room.
    And I like that. It is more in line with how I would treat my customers if I were the contractor.

Originally posted by condenseddave

Your sign on bonus will be that you won't spend four out of five days a week chenging compressors...

hehehe

dump in a bunch of glow sticks & find the leaks next time you come back lol
    Take your time & do it right!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12