How would you handle this customer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't believe it

You gents missed the most important question. Was the girl at the front desk goodlooking?
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Well I do electrical too so i would have given them a price to change the disconnects. But I probably would have smarted off when he said that something I don't do ass so dont bend over and think your impressing me unless of course the girl was good looking than I probably would of been too distracted to of heard what he said. Basically, you did the safe right thing regardless of what he said. Working without a disconnect has resulted in injury or death as far as i am concerned no job is that important. When it comes to comments from the peanut gallery I am pretty thick skinned maybe he was trying to impress his co worker-- who the hell knows what goes on upstairs in the mind of an hourly paid hotel employee.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

If that was a big place, with potentially a lot of work that had just been neglected or overlooked, I would have just ignored it, checked it out, gave em a quote to do it right and left.
    If it was a run of the mill, hole in the wall, crappy outfit probably on about it's 18 contractor for one reason or another.....if it was one of them, and I seen way too many of them, I would have said, screw off ya jerk and just left. There is a reason the place is like that, think about it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Basically its a hole in the wall. They dont want a contract and dont want to fix it correctly. Regardless of what the guy said it all comes down to a safety issue. Thanks for the input guys.

Talking how would you handle this customer

kick im in the balls SEMPER FI.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12