Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by rushin
    SPIDERS! SPIDERS! kill it, kill it
    Sorry my brain is messed up from co poisoning. Can't figure out where it came from.
    SPIDERS!
    LOL

Everybody gives me hell including my wife because I hate spiders sooooooo much. Ever want to hear a grown man scream like a 4 year old girl, put a spider on me. Snakes, rats, bats, mice are all fine but spiders are friggin YUCKY!

Check these SOB's out.
    They are Camel Spider found in Iraq. Those babies run upto 10 mph, they are the fastest anthropod on Earth. They also have a 54" vertical jump.
    My bro, currently within eyeshot of Bahgdad has only seen a few dead ones laying on the road. He says over there they are like squirels here, but they usually only come out at night.
    Now that's damn disgustin'.

[Edited by i_got_ideas on 06-16-2004 at 01:26 AM]
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Spiders don't normally bother me but one THAT size might send shivers down my spine!

DAMN!!! I have seen smaller dogs than those things.

i have seen one of those in a trailer before. now you forgot to mention the, shall i say, 'strong'? strong smell of 5+ cats in that trailer and you can feel the carpet crunch under your boots?! oh yeah forgot that part? i wish i could too! but anyways, i have seen one of those but this was an ac call with a , uhh umm, strong headed customer who has a heart attack because the flare fits inside were leaking so bad that (i went with svc mgr. on this one) when freon was put into the empty system, you could hear it hiss out inside the trailer. naturally the poo pane line was next to those. not sure if we lost call or not. (please?!)

I have taken out more than a handfull of them find a few more every year

even seen one this week for an estimate was a 1968 furnace

that falls out of the crack catigory and falls in the big hole area. i wish i had the pics of one last year, had a hole the size of a golf ball. to top it off the h/o. asked if i would just patch it w/ s.m. and silicone!!!!!!

"Everybody gives me hell including my wife because I hate spiders sooooooo much. Ever want to hear a grown man scream like a 4 year old girl, put a spider on me. Snakes, rats, bats, mice are all fine but spiders are friggin YUCKY!"

Too funny, Im with ya with that scenario,thats why I always carry my nap gas/dual crosstech with me, pop them york condensor covers off and , look out!Widow Central.

Brown recluse are nasty also, dem bastards eat your skin through, yikes!!!

Yes I did hurl during the movie "ARachnaphobia", the Tarantualas out here, jump up to 6 ft during migration, its damn straight scary,lol

Friggin Jack Rabbitts look like Kangaroos.

Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    How do you pull the blower out of that thing?
    The top of the blower housing has two nut plates. The extended portion towards the front of the flue that is curved has two screw holes. The discharge of the blower is inserted and the front of the blower is swung up and then screwed in place.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12