+ Reply to Thread

Thread: relocate entry level technician

Post Likes

Cool

I am a HVAC graduate and went into install work. Now after 1 year of working in CA. I am looking to move to Northern Arizona and pursue a service tech job in res. and comm.. Any advise? pay scale? gas prices?

Post Likes

N. Arizona

Hey man.
    Hvacagent.com has sent me 4 companies starving for people in Phoenix. Re vamp your profile on that website and they should be knocking your door down. I'm not out of school yet Just limbo and looking.

Post Likes

Confused

why would you want to leave California. It's the land of opportunity for an HVAC technician.
    Do you want to live in a great area that is one hour from the snow and one and a half hours from the ocean? Email me.

Post Likes

Hmm

moved to cal a year ago and find housing is way to high for somebody new moving in the area.

Post Likes
    Try northern Calfornia. Foresthill, Colfax or even Auburn. The company that is looking for good people is located in Auburn. The pay is about the standard

Post Likes

Cool

We actually went with a realtor to Foresthill area and drove around Colfax numerous times. Still can't make it work. The work here is good and it's ok place to live but we will be vacationing to Flagstaff, Sedona, and Prescott next month looking for opportunity.

Post Likes
    Try a Service Experts company. There are 240 of them around the country. Many in Arizona. If you change your mind. This area has some great opportunities. Good luck.

Post Likes
    Is Bill Raymond still running the show there?

Post Likes
    No. Bill Raymond sold his company in 1996. It was purchased by Service Experts.

I worked for the company for 14 years. During and after Mr. Raymond.

Post Likes
    I might have met you, I am trying to remember when I worked there, it is indeed a beautiful area, I lived in foresthill. with the size of your market area I am surprised you can't find any local talent out of Sacramento or the out lying areas. Good luck with your search.

Post Likes

If you are interested in staying in San Fernando Valley, CA we are a service based company and are looking for service techs and a service manager....service is our bread and butter and we do very little installing. We have worked with people just out of school and are willing to work with you.

If you are interested, call William @ 866-898-2700

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in