+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Installer In Edmonton

Post Likes

Need Installer In Edmonton

Residential/light commercial HVAC company looking for experienced Installers of high efficient furnaces and A/Cs. Please send resume to comfortmaker@shaw.ca . Good company atmosphere and pay.
    Do it right the first time.

Post Likes
    Hey 21...Do they work piecework or hourly up there?
    I went from working with a service contractor last year who was a total loser....went on my own for a while....
    And for the last 5 months have been working with a great company doing only installs...we work piecework and I love it...Nothing better than working out of a fully equipped van with all the best stuff necessary and working with a licensed sheet metal guy as a partner. We can never depend on the measurement a salesman took so it is great to have a Brake and Pittsburgh on the truck to make it on site!!!! And there is no way to make 3" venting on a Rheem look pretty...
    But it has been very slow lately.. Are you the Lennox dealer up that way? I know one of the sales guys down here at another place who gets a finders fee if he can find someone to go up there....But I think he was referring to Fort Mac.

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=73Stingray;6571222]
    No we pay hourly, and we have fully stocked trucks, We are looking for experienced installler. That can install and charge air conditioning properly. We are getting bussier.

Post Likes
    Hello.... I was wondering if you are looking for any experienced HVAC service tech (20+ years) and if so, what's the pay rate? Thaks in advance

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glacialref View Post
    Hello.... I was wondering if you are looking for any experienced HVAC service tech (20+ years) and if so, what's the pay rate? Thaks in advance
    We will pay upto $35.00 per hour, but right now we only need experienced Installers.

Post Likes
    Thanks for your quick reply. I'd apreciate if you keep me in mind once you guys get busy and need service techs. I live in Ontario but i'm hoping to relocate.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glacialref View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply. I'd apreciate if you keep me in mind once you guys get busy and need service techs. I live in Ontario but i'm hoping to relocate.
    Try Provincial heating in Edmonton. His name is John and he was looking for experience guys also. Friesens Climate control (sheldon) also might be needing a service guy!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in