+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I am never here again...

Post Likes
    They kept him in the bedroom till I was done. Funny thing is yesterday I was petting him, the owners we not in the house. Today they didnt want me to do that heh. It weighs 125 now and will get up to 500 when it is full grown. Kinda neat, but kinda strange.

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes
    It's a jungle out there! Maybe a zoo.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes

It would really be neat

to see one of those attached to a hack.

Post Likes
    When was that pic took? What's with the flannel shirt or jacket? Damn it's 92 here with 89% humidity.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Post Likes
    It was took yesterday. Im in Minnesota dude lol.

Post Likes
    That's tooooo coool ! Sure wouldn't want to piss him off though, or turn into a play toy or lunch item. For shits of it you should have the ho call the shop and tell'm the lion ate the tech and they need to send out a new guy.

Post Likes
    You were petting him and the owners were not in the house...........??????????///Whaddya nuts???????
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Did you notice it was a trailer, uh I mean mobile home, uh no I mean modular, or something like that.

I don't know about other places around the country but trailer owners around here are not the smartest group of people.

I hate trailer park trash. You don't even have to own a trailer to be trailer park trash. You can compare it to low income housing in the big city.

I don't understand why someone would pay 90,000 dollars for a trailer that never increases in value... see my quote.

Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by karsthuntr
    I don't know about other places around the country but trailer owners around here are not the smartest group of people.

I think that is the general concensus around the country
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    A tiger. Now thats cool. He'll probably just come up and give you a big ole kiss. He probably won't leave you alone, just like a Gold Retreiver. Polite, calm, but right there watching you. Wating for a treat. Take some food with you. You probably have a best freind by the time your done.

Post Likes
    Did anyone else notice that the high chair is empty and the lion is cleaning himself up? I doubt that's Chad lying in the floor stroking this thing!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes
    Sh*t!, I even worry about big dogs in the yard sometimes! My service manager said he had to hit a Chow in the head with a pipe wrench as he went over the fence running from it!
    I like cats, but I think I'd wait untill the customers were home , at least.
    Those are cool pics, though.

Post Likes
    No that wasnt me petting it.

Yeah Im nutz Dice I was hoping for a week off from workers Comp actually. There was one guy outside the door, he wouldnt have had time to kill me.

Post Likes
    Did you notice it was a trailer, uh I mean mobile home, uh no I mean modular, or something like that.

I hate trailer park trash. You don't even have to own a trailer to be trailer park trash. You can compare it to low income housing in the big city.

I don't understand why someone would pay 90,000 dollars for a trailer that never increases in value... see my quote.

Post Likes

The pics are great

Cool looking kitty!!

Post Likes

First - I own a home (well the bank does and I just pay to live there)

Have known some outstanding people who at one time lived in a trailer - one marine, one single mother raising her children in a loving enviroment, etc..... and also know some poeple that would probably make you look like a caveman that live in modulars. However I have never known anyone to pay $90,000.00 for a trailer. What about apartments - pay a deposit and monthly rent with ZERO return for the money. Or even people who lease a vehicle - $3500.00 down and couple hundred a month and and the end you get to pay for the mileage with ZERO return on your money. This is one of those comments that have nothing to do with the thread and is such a idiotic statment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in