Hybrid View

I am not sure any of you have heard of Tom McCart. He is a industry leader in helping small contractors find the right path in this crazy service business. He passed away from Lou Gehrig's Disease today around 2pm today.

Tom was a man who did everything from the heart and asked nothing in return. I owe a lot to him and his positive outlook. He helped me through a lot of tough times in my business and taught me to work on my business instead of in my business.

God bless you and your family Tom.

PS, if you are not sure of who I am talking about, you can find out www.nosecrets.com

Unhappy

I can't say enough good things about Tom. He opened my eyes to the world of business. His sales seminars and business training were THE BEST that I have ever been to. Everytime I saw him he would ask me what my hourly flat rate was and no matter what I said he would say "Raise it! You're too low." He helped me define my business rather than my job.

I knew this day would eventually come, as he had been in poor health the last two years. Indeed we did lose an industry gem. Thanks for passing it on Jason.

Read, read, read!