+ Reply to Thread

Thread: INDIANA ? WHERE DO I FIND A POSITION IN THE INDUSTRY

Post Likes
    Hello I am a recent student at a local college i studied hvac and made good grades in my classes, I live in north west part of indiana but would be willing to relocate if there was a strong offer of stable employment.
    I have a real desire to finish my education working with a professional in the field but have been having a hard time locating any local contractors willing to help me get the training i need.
    any suggestions would be appreciated I have to find a good teacher in the field as I want to be a pro my self in the future and want to learn as much as I can so if anyone is looking or knows of anyone please send me the info thanks .

Post Likes
    Are you close to Michigan City , IN ? If so , contact Fred at City Heating & Cooling. He's very good, and can teach you alot if he's hiring.

Post Likes
    thanks I will try city heating ask for fred ok

Post Likes
    i sent my resume to fred but he is not hiring

Post Likes
    I am a recent grad also and found a job just north of Indy. Try Dial One Hoosier. I hear they hire alot of new grads.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in