Replacements for r22 units
I was wondering if anybody had used 422b as a replacement for r22. I have put it in 2 units both straight air unit so far it's working good. Has anyone else had any experiences with it?
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I use Dynatemp 421A .
R-421a is the only 2 component blend to replace r22. Also, R-421A does Not contain any flammable hydrocarbons (such as butane) as well as usable with Mineral, AB or POE oils.
• Unique non-ozone depleting, long-term replacement for R22 refrigerant
• Environmentally GREEN refrigerant
• Replace R22 without unit modification
• Does not contain hydrocarbons, such as Butane, Isopentane or Isobutane
• Replaces R22 with no change of oil
• Usable in compressions designed for R22
• Usable with Mineral, AB or POE oils
• Only 2-component blend to replace R22
• Non-flammable; Rated A1 by ASHRAE
• Comparable to R22 performance temperature range