Exclamation URGENT:Trane Intellipak Human Interface error

A Trane Intellipak unit display says "HI COMMUNICATION FAILURE - CHECK INTERPROCESSOR COMM LINK".

The manual just says the Human Interface has lost communication with the RTU module. My question is how to diagnose exactly what the problem is. There are a number of boards. I cannot swap parts! This is a freestanding unit. The unit will reset with a power down reset and run for quite a while. When booting the screen says 6200-0047-02

Multiforum post due to urgency
    Second place is the first loser.

It has been awhile but I think it's just that, change out the HI then you will be able to see what diag's are giving you trouble
    FRED

Had this happen on a 2 year old unit- HI kept lossing comm with 1u48 board. Change HI.

Pull the ribbon cable and clean the connections with a pencil eraser and maybe some De-Oxit. Let dry a moment and re-connect cable. Make sure the cable pins line up correctly on the modules. Intermitten failures are usually bad connections on these units.
    It might get loud!

Finally got a hold of Trane tech support. They said if the unit is running OK the problem is the display. If the RTU is acting up the problem is the board. Replaced the board today.

Thanks
    Second place is the first loser.