Thread: Can you say

Hmm Can you say Oil Trap?

I love these guys who appear, slam together a new restaurant and disappear. Job security, I love it!

Looks like they left some copper there. Is that exposed wireing in that jbox...its hard to tell.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

When you go to an ice machine seminar they always show you a picture of this or at least joke about it happening. This was installed either by an electrician or a real lazy refrigeration guy. Personally I don't think they should even sell linesets anymore. 95% of the time you have to cut them anyway. I guess they just want to appeal to the developers and keep the cost down by having anybody install it.

I remember the old man telling me to leave the excess (of the pre-made line sets) laying horizontal so OIL WOULD NOT TRAP).

I guess these guys didn't receive the same advice?

This is what you get with pre-charged stuff. I happens all over. I wish they would stop selling precharged stuff.

Big Dummy! You're supposed to strip off the insulation and wrap the lines around the unit as a second heat-ex.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated