Mammoth Nomenclature

Mammoth Nomenclature

Hi! I'm looking at three very old Mammoth rooftop units. I need to know the tonnage of these units. Is anybody here familiar with the Mammoth nomenclature? Here are the model numbers:
    DHEBFRC-162-3256-L275-M24
    DHEBFRC-171-G256-L275-M25
    DHEBFRC-212-G256-L275-M26

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

the letters start at the discharge end of the unit, and tell you what you have in order. d- discharge, h-heating, e-evaporater, b-supply fan, f-filter,r-gravity return/exhaust fan, c-condenser. This should be how you see the unit layed out. the next three digits refer to nominal capacity, and amount of compressors. so, for example, 162 equals 16 tons, 2 compressors. the next part of the sequence is the type of heat. g would equal gas, and the 3 you show may be an S which would be steam, followed by actual heating capacity mbh output. the L275 refers to the originalk curb type, which in your case was a lennox L275. I believe your last series of digits should be MZ followed by a number, which would indicate a multizone unit, and the actual number of zones specified.
    Assuming you are trying to replace these, mammoth can and wil lbuild them, but they are not inexpensive. good luck.

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I needed!