+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Business - Vac Brush for duct cleaning?

Post Likes

New to Business - Vac Brush for duct cleaning?

I am just getting into the Air duct cleaning business and I was looking at the Vac Brush unit after realizing the cost on Roto Brush. Anyone have any experience with this machine? Or any recommendations?

Post Likes
    I have 2 years of experience with rotobrush and it was enough to completely sour me on duct cleaning. Its just a glorified shop vac and the vac brush don't look any better. If you want to get into duct cleaning just get the truck mounted system or forget it.

Just my opinion.

Post Likes
    After checking out their website, the Vacbrush looks exactly like a stone cold copy of the old model Rotobrush. What this means is.... they are bolth junk, and neither one is NADCA complient by itself. The only diff is one just costs more then the other. If you want to do real duct cleaning then check out real equipment. A good start would be a vac that moves more air then the furnace/airhandler you are cleaning.
    Warning: Just because I am over the head injury doesn't mean I'm normal!

The day I stop learning.... I'm dead!

Post Likes
    ahh,,the rotoduster-junk...

Post Likes
    The first time the rotobrush spit dust and dirt all over me when I turned the brush on I was ready to toss it in the nearest dumpster. For some unknown reason a local cleaning co. wanted it and actually paid us to take it off our hands.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in