Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First one out the bag is usually a standard Fluke 30 or the lightweight Fluke 12. Both handle 75% of everything.

Originally posted by R12rules

Next time I buy it will probably be the latest series of Fluke meters. Like the 333 or 332 or soemthing.
    Biggest motor we got in any store is fifty horse. So I dont really need huge jaws or hi amp capacity.
    What are the Locked Rotor Amps on a 50 HP motor at 208 Volts, Bob???

Without looking, I'm guessing around a thousand...

EX-Tech with out a doubt, i swear it does all the stuff you want and temp too. if size is your trigger point for the purchase than that is the brand. my co-worker just bought one, very compact. now if you want my opinion go with quality buy FLUKE, and you won't have to buy it twice.

http://www.extech.com/instrument/pro...pha/MA420.html

FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE U E I FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE REALLY FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE SUCKS FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE

fieldpiece looks like the plastic toys they sell out of dollar stores. now where did i put that detachable anemeter head.

talk all the crap you want but its one tool at a time for me.

Don't know what the # is, has lighted diplay, hold and inrush button to help catch the peak inrush #'s. After years of analog Amprope and Sperry the digital Flukes have been amazingly durable. Haven't had cause to use any other. I didn't like the open jaw type.

Originally posted by workhorse
    FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE U E I FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE REALLY FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE SUCKS FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE FIELDPIECE
    hehe....kinda like Where's Waldo.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12