Thread: 30gtn 130

Post 30gtn 130

hey guyzzz., i am working on a carrier 130 ton air cooled liquid chiller., is there anyone out there that may have a pdf fiile that i may be able to get from you great people., hopefully the pdf is an IOM MANUAL., i do have a few questions., the machine is up and running but what i want to di is a dry run to check all the sensors., do i need the machine offline to perform this action., im sure that i do., allso i found a small leak on one of the compressors., can i isolate this circuit ., and if so ., is the gas stored in the condenser like a regular pump down? because if so., there will also be gas in the compressor as well., anyways , any help would be nice., ., also any service tips would be greatful

You have a scrolling marque . The only sensor in actual fluid is the EWT sensor. The rest are in wells and the condenser sensors are strap on type. So all can be exposed to air temp or your clamp on thermometer.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    You have a scrolling marque . The only sensor in actual fluid is the EWT sensor. The rest are in wells and the condenser sensors are strap on type. So all can be exposed to air temp or your clamp on thermometer.

what about isolating the compressor for leak repair., must i evacuate., that is easy enough to check sensors.,

Wink

thanks man., got it