Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-21-2010, 01:23 PM #1
How long for Professional Membership and other FAQ's for Pro Status
This is for all members who apply for Professional Membership. Please do not start a thread asking about how long it takes to become a professional member.
Rule 1 of Professional Membership: Never talk about Professional Membership!
(Please, don't start threads that we on the Membership Committee may not see.
Always contact the Membership Committee about professional membership)
All inquiries for professional membership need to be sent to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Reasons for Delayed Applications;
- Applicant cannot read or comprehend form and does not have enough posts. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AT LEAST 15 POSTS; DO NOT SEND US AN APPLICATION!
- Applicant cannot read or comprehend form and does not send anything verifying his or her qualifications. WE ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU VERIFY TO US. JUST TELLING US YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL IS NOT VERIFICATION!
- Applicant cannot read or comprehend form and does not qualify for forum applying for. IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED WITH BUSINESS AND/OR MARKETING, DO NOT APPLY FOR IT!
- Applicant has nothing in profile indicating they are HVAC professional. NO ONE IS ANONYMOUS ANY MORE: FILL OUT THE DARNED PROFILE!
- Applicant's posts have nothing to do with their being an HVAC professional. YOUR POSTS ARE ONE WAY FOR US TO DETERMINE IF YOU ARE AN HVAC PROFESSIONAL OR NOT; TYPE SOMETHING HVAC SOUNDING!
- Applicant sends information that cannot be verified. NAMES OF COMPANIES THAT DON'T LEGALLY EXIST OR PHONE NUMBERS THAT ARE UNLISTED ARE NO HELP TO US BUT TAKE UP A LOT OF OUR TIME!
- Applicant qualified for Professional Technical but not Business and Marketing checks for B&M anyway. IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR BUSINESS AND MARKETING, DON'T CHECK THAT BOX. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT GOING INTO BUSINESS, YOU DO NOT QUALIFY fOR ACTUALLY BEING IN BUSINESS!
- Applicant does not fill out form information. IS IT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT TO JUST FILL IN THE BLANKS?
- Applicant denied access keeps sending emails arguing about how professional they are without verification of qualification. A DEFINITION FOR INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT!
- Applicants have made no posts. POSTING IS ESSENTIAL TO THE PROCESS. IF YOU CANNOT POST, YOU CANNOT BE A PROFESSIONAL MEMBER!
We on the Membership Committee rely solely on the information provided by the applicant. The more we have to search for an applicants proof of professionalism, the longer each application takes and the longer it takes to process applications.
*The Membership Committee does not use any information sent to us for any purpose other then to verify the applicant's professional status. All information is deleted as soon as an applicant's status has been determined.* PLEASE! Let us know who you are, who you work for and where in the world you are located so we can more easily determine your professionalism.
The sole purpose of the Membership Committee is to get as many HVAC professionals into the professional forums as fast as possible....without allowing non-professionals access to our conversations.
I really hope this helps, Robin (RoBoTeq)
Last edited by RoBoTeq; 04-21-2010 at 01:39 PM.Government is a disease......masquerading as its own cureEcclesiastes 10:2 NIV