Ferris State University HVAC
    I graduated in May 2004. Im looking for a job in Michigan. I used to be a machinist but now have a degree in HVAC. Can anyone help out a guy who is hard working and a good self starter. JasonKellogg@hotmail.com

[Edited by jasonkellogg_2 on 06-03-2004 at 06:47 PM]

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Michigan has some strong ACCA chapters try locating them on the web.

Also click on HVAC Jobs above,they can hlp you!

Jason I graduated from Ferris State too. You wont have a problem getting a job. Im in the detroit area there are alot of jobs here. If you are looking in the detroit area I can give you some companys to apply to.

Well Jeff i have had only 2 interviews in 4 mounths if you could let me know some companies that would be helpfull.

Off the subject but... Did you get a A.A. or a B.S. I applied for the online BS and just want an opinion on it. It seems very reputable I can’t wait to get started.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Jason. Hunting for an HVAC lab tech in NE Indiana. Do you have any practical experience?

Bear i have an Associates degree.

Alf I don't have any field experience. But I had an interview in Indianapolis about 3 mounth ago for mobile air. I also had an interview with the bard company

Send me a resume at al_fordeck@waterfurnace.com. Do you have any computer skills as well?

I'm astonished that you didn't have something lined up prior to leaving FSU. When I was there ('79) we all had several interviews set up through the placement office. Have you tried that resource? Ferris is a nationally known source for HVAC tech.'s You may have to try some of the more populated areas. Use your computer to surf the classifieds in some of the metro areas. Good luck.

Town Center Refrigeration in farmington is looking for someone. You can fax a resume to 248-380-7863 attn. dennis cregar. they work on major restaraunt chains like chilis applebees. You can also call the local 636 hall in detroit I dont have the number but you could call information. Talk to a Business Agent there they are usually pretty helpful.