+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teeth Whitener

Post Likes
    Do any of you guys use it? Which is best? I drink like 2 qts of coffee in the morning , don't smoke and my teeth are discolored kinda yellowish brown. I want to whiten them back the way they should be. Do I have to quit coffee and maybe do the Dew for my caffine fix in the morning.

Post Likes

No offense.....

Are you serious?

Post Likes
    Dropping coffee is definitely a start and I do not know if dew will do anything to your teeth. Smoking should stop too if that is another habbit as well.

Post Likes
    Have not used any teeth whiteners, but i know that mt dew is bad for your teeth too. my friends teeth rotted because of the contents that were in the soda. some people just dont have "white" teeth..most of the time its because they had some kind of cosmetic done.

Post Likes

Ask your Dentist.

The whitestrips etc. are a joke. I had a couple of new teeth made and had to bleach my old teeth to the whiteness of the new ones. Cost about $200.00
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes

All ya...........

gotta do is wear a yellow shirt.

Post Likes
    So if I wear a yellow shirt my teeth will look white? Cool. But I hate yellow shirts, they look gay.

Yes Stamas I'm 4real. I'm a tight a*s and don't want to waste my money if it don't work. They're not so yellow brown that they stand out I guess it's just a complex problem.

Post Likes
    don't waste your money with them. Like spotty said see your dentist.
    Not what it use to be

Post Likes
    Originally posted by itsamine
    That's easy for spotty to say, have you heard him talk about his dentist! LOL, he goes to see her on any excuse he can think of!

don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Post Likes
    My dentist is a grouchy old bastard like me. During a visit we had a conversation about soda machines in the schools. (Actually he did most of the talking). He went bullistic about soda. He said that a candy bar is not as bad as soda for decaying one's teeth. The acid in soda is what does it. Mountain Dew is the worse according to him.

Post Likes
    I just need my caffine fix in the a.m. I'm a total dick head without it. I'll just take No-Doze.

Post Likes
    I'm just guessing that if your asking us, you haven't seen a dentist in quite some time. I wouldn't have lost this front tooth and wound up with a $2,500. 3 tooth bridge if I'd just seen my dentist once or twice a year for a good cleaning. But like Don said, I LOVE to go to the dentist. She's the cutest chick I ever met. I remember delivering a pizza to her when I was 16 (shes 3 yrs older). I was dumbstruck, could barely talk. But back on subject, Jeane made me some bleaching trays that now that my teeth are white, it takes 1-1hr. bleaching every month or 2 that I do at home in the evening (bummer)to maintain the whiteness, and I still smoke and drink and dont come home at all.

[Edited by spotts on 06-03-2004 at 03:26 PM]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Originally posted by spotts
    I'm just guessing that if your asking us, you haven't seen a dentist in quite some time.
    You should work at the circus guessing weight or something cause you hit it right on that one. I haven't seen a dentist in several years. I usually don't unless there's a problem.

Maybe I could dry them off real good and paint them with finger nail polish. Wouldn't be like using fingernail clippers on my skin tags like Robo.

Post Likes
    toothbrush. they work. get a new one every three months whether you need it or not. dentist. go to one. use the health plan that now costs about twelve grand a year and get your teeth cleaned twice a year. when you start doing winter work see a dentist. when spring startups begin see a dentist. if you really want white teeth, get some paint!

Post Likes
    Brillo soap pads

Post Likes
    Try brushing with baking soda before brushing with tooth paste. Do this for one month and see the difference for youself. Take a picture now and afterward. Its cheap too.

Post Likes
    There are toothpastes with baking soda in them.

Post Likes
    Liquid Paper . Smile ! Let's See that Smile !

Seriously, see your dentist and go for the bleaching system.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Post Likes
    Or you can go buy a pair of those Billy Bob teeth

Post Likes
    You mean they come in twos ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in