Contractor looking for HVAC/R tech or helper is you want to learn the trade. Good benefits and fun environment for the right person

I'm from the area and considering a new employer, what company? Six yrs. exp D2 lic.

Danbury Ct Job

Berkshire Refrigeration Service on Beaver Brook Rd. in Danbury

Commercial HVAC 10%, Refrigeration 60% and Ice Equipment 20% and 10% misc. Most accounts close to Danbury area and we dont work crazy hours or nights. Great environment to work in.

Relaxed environment with some of the best techs in the state currently employed here.

We are not looking for a refrigeration tech, but for someone that would like to learn the refrigeration and ice business while performing a wide variety of service.

My name is also Brian and we have another Brian also at BRS!

Well Brian I'm mainly residential/light commercial, heat and A/C install/service.

I do not know what you want to do, but i would be interested in exploring the possibility of employment with BRS and would like to learn the refrigeration end if the business we should at least talk about it. We have enough heating and cooling work to keep you in the mix as you learn the rest. We do not have much attic work(sorry)which i am sure you would hate to not do! Our trucks are late model 1 ton vans with A/C, health, vacation ect available.