Thread: Baltimore, MD

I have nine years in the trade and work for a co. now that does't take care of its people. They just put profit before the people, the people that are making that profit for them. And I dont like it. I really like the work I do all computer room a.c. and medical equipment chillers for imaging equip.
    Ive always done commercial and industrial work and am looking for a good company in the area that will look out for me and appreciate my hard work. And I Work Hard.
    I'm being paid 24.00 an hour now and would be willing to do a lateral pay move.
    Please contact me at desshannon@aol.com if there are any interested parties.
    You can also search my posts over the past years on this site to see what I've been working and know.

Be careful what you wish for. I have never heard of a company that intends to succeed that does not put profit first. This is not a bad thing, it is job security.

Sometimes it is better to work things out with the beast you know then to get involved with one that is unfamiliar to you.

Unless you are involved with the administration of your company there are more than likely many things that you are not aware of that require the finances to be handled differently than you may think they should be.

Confused

I can probobally guess the company you work for, 2 S's? If so I know a few guys who work for them now . That company is pretty much the only game in town as far as computer room equipt. We are looking for guys and I know many service managers that I am friends with in the area that need techs, but I figured since you say you have no respect for anyone on this site then why are you on here looking for help ?? How can people you have no respect for be of any help to you ?? Good Luck though