+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site Supporter Question.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by mattm
    I only support to see the naked chicks and Dice's goat. I'll make a crack now and then about it but don't take it personal and get huffy.

And now that I've seen Workhorse naked I'm scared for life. Sad thing is we could pass as brothers except I don't have tats.
    Hey, you and workhorse could play Green Bay Packers fans on beer commericals!!!!

(I should talk)

Post Likes
    EVERY ROSE HAS IT'S THORNS, i just signed up not to long ago. im just learning how to get around this site. so far ive liked everything i read. i can't know everything about a site gee i didnt even now there were supporters until i posted a question and i got feedback. Myself just graduated into the HVAC feild, im not young im a 33 year old single mother of two. the reason why i picked HVAC is because it interested me and i know another female that is in this field plus i am sick of sitting behind a desk and not getting no pleasure out of my job. I know i can do this ive been single for so long i do fix my own household needs, everything from plumbing to the lawn mower. thats another reason why i chose this fields cuz i enjoy working on things and figuring out whats wrong and fixing them and being proud of the end result.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by mattm
    I
    And now that I've seen Workhorse naked I'm scared for life.
    Yeah, I think the parole board let him out too early.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Welcome md..most guys got into this cuz they got tired of wondering how the beer gets cold.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Post Likes

md welcome

A woman HVACR person hey ?
    We could use a little diversification here.

Now you aren't going to make us be politically correct all the time are you?

Post Likes
    well thanks for the welcome it is much appreciated. I am alittle nervous cuz i am a female but I know i can do just as well as any man. ya know that politically correct thing goes both ways...like if i dont have what they call "plumbers crack" are the men gonna ask me to show a little. hmmmm answer that for me.

Post Likes

Re: md welcome

Originally posted by pjs

Yeah, we had women HVAC posters on here before but SOMEBODY (not mentioning any names) trys to put the cybermoves on them and scares them all away.

Post Likes

SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What ya wearin Lily?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes

Re: SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by spotts
    What ya wearin Lily?
    HEY lily watch yourself here some of these guys are professional pervs they only do hvac on the side. No "plumbers crack" hey,

Post Likes
    Welcome md, your going to feel like a chicken in the rooster shack. If you have the talent and grit it takes to make it in this field. This site is right up your alley.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes

Re: Re: md welcome

Originally posted by benncool
    Originally posted by pjs

Yeah, we had women HVAC posters on here before but SOMEBODY (not mentioning any names) trys to put the cybermoves on them and scares them all away.
    OK. I HOPE you ain't referrin' to lil' ol' me, Benny.

I'm just not like that.

because BJ would mortally wound me.

[Edited by condenseddave on 06-03-2004 at 09:43 PM]

Post Likes
    BTW, welcome to the site, MD.

There are occaisional female posters, but nobody real regular anymore, I guess.

Most of the feminine-style posts are made by males here, anyway.

Post Likes

Dave

You shouldn't confess like that. It only attracts stalkers!!

Post Likes

Hmm

Speaking of feminine posts...

Post Likes
    im not gonna say what im wearing right now, ill leave that up to your imagination. But, i do know that if a company is big enough they have to have so many minorities, just my luck i do fall into that catagory. Now the hard part is trying to find a company that is hiring.

Post Likes

Talking site supporter question

hey md you need a baby sitter
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Post Likes
    I asked the same question a while back frozen solid-you werent alone in feeling like a bastard stepchild for not being a site supporter-I felt the same way.Lotta guys felt holier than thou about it-pissed me off.I said I would be a supporter if/when I get back to work from my car accident but that wasnt good enough for some people

Post Likes
    Md I have worked with female techs and installers before, they did a fine job. Sometimes though it seemed they had to work even harder to prove themselves. As far as work goes, there is lots of it, just not always in the area where you live. Don't give up, it is a great field to work in, as for the plumbers crack thing, I think it would depend on how nice yours was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in