Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You're welcome hear

afterall what would we do without you guys.

I came on too strong at the start, boss spanked me,
    I deserved it.
    Pulled my head out my (_,_)

What would ever make anyone think they weren't welcome?

The way I feel about it is, it is not up to me to say who is welcome or not. I don't make the rules. I guess you have as much right here as I or anyone else.

I just sent in my dough so I could see the naked chicks on the ***Site***.

Thanks Guys, thats good to know.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

maybe your brain will thaw and you will see the error of your ways.... or you could blame everyone else for your plight.
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Sline dog; Blame anybody for what error of my ways? Who did I blame for anthing? What plight are you talking about?

I asked a simple question. The answers I received, were pretty much what I expected. I would have been surprised, if they had been negative.

I still believe it was a valid question. It has nothing to do with money. Well maybe it does. If I am going to pay to support something, it is going to have to be worth supporting.

The answers I received, showed me that it is.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

hey frozen

Don't pay any attention to some of these guys some only have derogatory reponses. And they think they're funny.

[Edited by pjs on 06-03-2004 at 07:42 AM]

I only support to see the naked chicks and Dice's goat. I'll make a crack now and then about it but don't take it personal and get huffy.

And now that I've seen Workhorse naked I'm scared for life. Sad thing is we could pass as brothers except I don't have tats.

Originally posted by mattm
    I only support to see the naked chicks and Dice's goat. I'll make a crack now and then about it but don't take it personal and get huffy.

And now that I've seen Workhorse naked I'm scared for life. Sad thing is we could pass as brothers except I don't have tats.
    Hey, you and workhorse could play Green Bay Packers fans on beer commericals!!!!

(I should talk)

EVERY ROSE HAS IT'S THORNS, i just signed up not to long ago. im just learning how to get around this site. so far ive liked everything i read. i can't know everything about a site gee i didnt even now there were supporters until i posted a question and i got feedback. Myself just graduated into the HVAC feild, im not young im a 33 year old single mother of two. the reason why i picked HVAC is because it interested me and i know another female that is in this field plus i am sick of sitting behind a desk and not getting no pleasure out of my job. I know i can do this ive been single for so long i do fix my own household needs, everything from plumbing to the lawn mower. thats another reason why i chose this fields cuz i enjoy working on things and figuring out whats wrong and fixing them and being proud of the end result.

Originally posted by mattm
    I
    And now that I've seen Workhorse naked I'm scared for life.
    Yeah, I think the parole board let him out too early.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Welcome md..most guys got into this cuz they got tired of wondering how the beer gets cold.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

md welcome

A woman HVACR person hey ?
    We could use a little diversification here.

Now you aren't going to make us be politically correct all the time are you?

well thanks for the welcome it is much appreciated. I am alittle nervous cuz i am a female but I know i can do just as well as any man. ya know that politically correct thing goes both ways...like if i dont have what they call "plumbers crack" are the men gonna ask me to show a little. hmmmm answer that for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast