+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FieldMaster and FieldRanger

Post Likes
    I'm considering doing away with TM tickets, work orders and time cards. I’ve looked at a couple of services and some hardware, does anyone have experience or feedback with regard to FieldMaster (www.aereonsolutions.com) or Field Ranger (www.fieldranger.com)? Also, are any of you techs out there using a Palm or handheld PC on the job?

Post Likes
    I use Palm to remind me where to be and when. I also have an R-22 chart, superheat chart, tech support numbers(just incase), and several other handy things on it too.

As far as the other stuff, I haven't seen them yet.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Post Likes
    Our company is using hand held pc's The system we are using is buggy and as a ton of glitches and our guys are constantly having them in and out of the shop for service. Right after I was made service manager I was asked my opinion of these things and I told them what I thought and backed it up and it was kind of a shock to upper management. good luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in