Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 31
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    kalamazoo,mich
    Posts
    2,174

    Talking

    Don sounds like a just like I thought he would.
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236
    condenseddave,
    I'd say you would probably sound like Danny Devito.

    len
    Don Knots
    Barney Fife
    from Andy Griffith show

    [Edited by pjs on 06-02-2004 at 01:12 PM]

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,996
    Is the noise in my head bothering you?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Smokies
    Posts
    970
    Originally posted by Diceman
    I laugh a lot?
    hahahahehhehehehhahahaha ......

    Yea!! Like a girl!

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,932
    Pjs, what you don't know is that some of us stutter and have speech defects, but you'd never geth it cauth we thpeak nnnnnnormal here.


  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    NW IL.
    Posts
    3,935
    Originally posted by Diceman
    I laugh a lot?
    hahahahehhehehehhahahaha ......
    Careful there Dice but you're starting to sound a little like PeeWee Herman with that laugh.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236

    No but

    Originally posted by coolwhip
    Is the noise in my head bothering you?
    That bucket a bolts rattlen round in there sure is affect'en you their Gommer.

    ah'hilt dah dang pfffffffit

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236
    Originally posted by midhvac
    Pjs, what you don't know is that some of us stutter and have speech defects, but you'd never geth it cauth we thpeak nnnnnnormal here.

    Nah
    the writing gives it up sometimes there Howdy, and I think you can see it too!

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,932
    So does bigbird sound like Walter Brennan?

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,652
    I guess boss should just put in voice chat

    Web cams would be a bit scary though
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    13,215
    Originally posted by pjs
    condenseddave,
    I'd say you would probably sound like Danny Devito.

    len
    Don Knots
    Barney Fife
    from Andy Griffith show

    [Edited by pjs on 06-02-2004 at 01:12 PM]
    You really need help, now.

    You're an octave or two too high.

    I can look up some therapists for you, if you'd like. Your insurance should cover the cost.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Slacking off right now
    Posts
    7,546
    I'm afraid to completly correct you Spotts EVERY one has an accent we all do. you yanks discover this as soon as you leave the state your in (at the very least when you leave the country) all of a sudden you find out you have an American accent!

    so there I dont talk funny you all do
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

    Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

    Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    13,215
    Originally posted by The Penguin
    I'm afraid to completly correct you Spotts EVERY one has an accent we all do. you yanks discover this as soon as you leave the state your in (at the very least when you leave the country) all of a sudden you find out you have an American accent!

    so there I dont talk funny you all do
    But, MOST of us don't have an accent while we type, Burgess Meredith.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event